At CentrePoint Church, we want people to find hope and healing in Jesus. Through your generosity, we can continue to bring hope to those around us.
Ways to Give
You can give in person at any Sunday service through the donation box at the back of the sanctuary.
Our address is 5804 47Ave, Camrose, AB T4V 0G5 if you prefer to mail your contribution.
You can also give online using the methods listed below.
Send your e-transfer to
Use this secure site to give.
Download the Church Center App.
We give first and foremost because our God loves to give (John 3:16) and He desires to transform us into givers like Himself. As we become more and more like Him, He wants to grow generosity in us. We give in order to experience transformation. Jesus says in Matthew 6 that wherever our heart is our treasure will follow. As we invest in the Kingdom, it helps our heart move towards heavenly realities!
Further, we give back as a way of saying thanks to God for all that He has given us and as a recognition that we are not the owners of anything, but that we are only stewards (1 Timothy 6:17-19).
· First give yourself to the Lord—our sacrifice of giving comes from first surrendering to Him fully (2 Cor 8:5).
· Recognizing that Jesus sacrifices all for us first! (2 Cor 8:9)
· In proportion to what you have (2 Cor 8:11b)
· With eagerness (2 Cor 8:12a)
· Deciding how much to give in your hearts, with cheerfulness (2 Cor 9:7)
· Trusting God to supply your needs (2 Cor 9:8)
· Setting aside money each week to give (1 Cor 16:2)
2 Corinthians 9:8 "And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others"