At CentrePoint, we desire to see transformed people transforming our world. Through your generosity, we can continue to see life transformation.
Ways to Give
Because our physical services are suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic, the preferred method of giving is online. If you are unable to give online please email Pastor Nathan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make other arrangements.
We give first and foremost because our God loves to give (John 3:16) and He desires to transform us into givers like Himself. As we become more and more like Him, He wants to grow generosity in us. We give in order to experience transformation. Jesus says in Matthew 6 that wherever our heart is our treasure will follow. As we invest in the Kingdom, it helps our heart move towards heavenly realities!
Further, we give back as a way of saying thanks to God for all that He has given us and as a recognition that we are not the owners of anything, but that we are only stewards (1 Timothy 6:17-19).
· First give yourself to the Lord—our sacrifice of giving comes from first surrendering to Him fully (2 Cor 8:5).
· Recognizing that Jesus sacrifices all for us first! (2 Cor 8:9)
· In proportion to what you have (2 Cor 8:11b)
· With eagerness (2 Cor 8:12a)
· Deciding how much to give in your hearts, with cheerfulness (2 Cor 9:7)
· Trusting God to supply your needs (2 Cor 9:8)
· Setting aside money each week to give (1 Cor 16:2)